Data Driven Infrastructures
More and more infra structure systems rely on data from field sensors, geo data service providers, service & maintenance. This applies to automated material handling, warehouse automation, road & rail infrastructures and other data intensive systems. Design, Build and Operation of those systems with multiple stakeholders and technology suppliers is a challenge. Advanced Resource Planning is becoming a critical element in efficiency and effectiveness. Maintenance and Optimization of these systems require data processing and data mining to analyze previous and simulate future operations. Grace Systems is a powerful tool to analyze and simulate future value in complex data driven infrastructure systems with logistic aspects. The combination of Data, Algorithm and Analytics to gain insight is critical.
Grace Systems uses Data Science and Data Mining software and services for analyzing the business usability together with insights in TCO for building and maintaining future data driven infrastructures. With Grace Systems it is possible to analyze and simulate the usability and viability of various scenario’s on Automation, Logistics, Planning, Expert Systems, Supply Chain, Sensor Data Acquisition Warehouses.
Grace Systems uses a combination of integrated design techniques such as Systems Engineering, Data Science, Data Mining and Data modeling and visualization techniques to generate insight to different stakeholders and disciplines in multi-player contract settings.
Grace Systems enables insight in various data driven infrastructures and challenges:
- Airlines & airports
- Material Handling
- Postal & Package
- Public Transport Infrastructure
- Rail & Road
- Shipping & Ports
- Warehouse Automation
Grace Systems is able to support with Data Mining techniques on the following System Engineering processes and methods:
- CAFM: Computer Aided Facility Management.
- CAMMS: Computer Aided Maintenance Management System.
- CMMS: Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- FMEA: Failure Modes and Effects Analysis.
- FMECA: Failure Modes Effects Criticality Analysis.
- FMS: Facilities Management System.
- FFI: Failure Finding Interval
- FTA: Fault Tree Analysis
- KPI: Key Performance Indicator
- MEA: Maintenance Engineering Analysis.
- MRO: Maintenance Repair and Operations.
- MTBE: Mean Time Between Events.
- MTBF: Mean Time Between Failures.
- MTBR: Mean Time Between Repairs.
- MTTF: Mean Time To Failure.
- MTTR: Mean Time To Repair.
- O&M: Operations and Maintenance.
- OEE: Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
- PdM: Predictive Maintenance.
- RAMS: Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Safety.
- PM or PPM: Planned Maintenance AKA Planned Preventive Maintenance.
- RBI: Risk Based Inspection.
- RCA: Root Cause Analysis.
- RCFA: Root Cause Failure Analysis
- RCM: Reliability Centered Maintenance
- TPM: Total Productive Maintenance.
- TQM: Total Quality Management.