Predictive Maintenance and Reliability Engineering
Grace Systems has a track record in supporting high tech design and engineering process with insights in actual performance. This means the combination of data from various steps, apply various mining techniques on structured and unstructured data (field reports) and translate to analytics. We follow the guidelines of systems engineering to support the design and manage complex engineering systems over their life cycles. We support processes such as requirements engineering, reliability engineering, logistics, production, assembly, testing, maintainability and many other disciplines necessary for successful system performance according to specified indicators. Grace Systems is able to provide insight in various system engineering processes and maturity models in transportation systems, public infrastructure, energy, chemicals, utilities, industrial manufacturing and automotive.
Grace Systems is capable of applying advanced mining techniques to perform real-time analyses of the performance of all engineering aspects in DBOM chains ( Design- Build-Operate – Maintain).
Performance management on field data
Field data like maintenance, inspection evaluation of complex systems is often unstructured data and not necessary coupled to design and production systems. Grace Systems is able to perform machine learning on unstructured data. This is done by using Topic Clustering, text mining of unstructured data and reflect against known Topic Models of different aspects such as safety systems and subsystems such as electrics , gas and hydraulics. From Topic Clusters and sub- aspect systems can be analyzed on problem , cause and effect. Finally we correlate effectsf on RAMS concepts and root cause analysis over production lines, maintenance engineers, design steps and time.
Improvement of Design & Engineering process maturity
In a cyclic analysis environment we are able to contribute to the improvement of maturity level of Design and Engineering processes. Our approach is in applying advanced analytics in Systems Engineering. Data is presented in interactive dashboards for various stakeholders.
Description: End user Dashboards on systems engineering
- Analysis of RAMS performance directly on operational unstructured data
- Systems Analysis of Sub and Aspect systems with different Topic Models
- Maturity Performance in systems engineering methods : FMEA, RBE , ILS , LSA , LCA etc
- Analysis of failures and incidents in Design – Build-Operate -Maintain chains
- Compliance and Traceability down to transaction level of all MRP / ERP aspects
The results are presented as interactive dashboards, with the ability to perform data discovery down to individual parts in real time. Grace Systems uses GDR ( Group Decision Room ) techniques, in which stakeholders as managers, facilitators, process owners can analyze directly in the data and make fact based decisions.
Grace Systems is able to support with Data Mining techniques on the following System Engineering processes and methods:
- CAFM: Computer Aided Facility Management.
- CAMMS: Computer Aided Maintenance Management System.
- CbM or CM: Condition Based Monitoring or simply Condition Monitoring.
- CIM: Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- CMMS: Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- ERP: Enterprise Resource Planning.
- FMEA: Failure Modes and Effects Analysis.
- FMECA: Failure Modes Effects Criticality Analysis.
- FMS: Facilities Management System. (See CAFM)
- FFI: Failure Finding Interval
- FTA: Fault Tree Analysis
- KPI: Key Performance Indicator
- MEA: Maintenance Engineering Analysis.
- BoM: Bill of Materials.
- MRO: Maintenance Repair and Operations.
- MTBE: Mean Time Between Events.
- MTBF: Mean Time Between Failures.
- MTBR: Mean Time Between Repairs.
- MTTF: Mean Time To Failure.
- MTTR: Mean Time To Repair.
- O&M: Operations and Maintenance.
- OEE: Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
- PdM: Predictive Maintenance.
- RAMS: Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Safety.
- PM or PPM: Planned Maintenance AKA Planned Preventive Maintenance.
- RBI: Risk Based Inspection.
- RCA: Root Cause Analysis.
- RCFA: Root Cause Failure Analysis
- RCM: Reliability Centered Maintenance
- TPM: Total Productive Maintenance.
- TQM: Total Quality Management.